The Magic Supply Company
Online Magic Shop
CALL US: 1-877-280-7900 Locally: 816-224-5000
Accessories and Supplies
Close Up Magic
Fire Magic and Supplies
Jokes and Gag Items
Large Stage Illusions
Stage and Parlour Magic
Other Magical Areas
Download Sales Flyer
Out and About
25 Amazing Trick with Cups and Balls - DVD
True Astonishment Box Set
Ammar Trilogy DVD's
Amazing Magic Tricks with Rope DVD
4 DVD Set Encyclopedia of Pickpocketing
Video Clips Now Available!
Terms & Conditions
Magic Supply Company
:: Richard Osterlind's Mind Mysteries #1 DVD
Richard Osterlind's Mind Mysteries #1 DVD
Richard Osterlind has long been considered one of mentalism and magic's most creative minds.
In this exciting new video series, he shares with you not only his most famous creations but also many highly guarded secrets, ideas and routines, many of which are right out of his professional act.
These aren't tricks-they're Mind Mysteries!
Volume 1 - The Act
It's a rare thing when one of mentalism's leading minds divulges the secrets to his professional act-the material he's been earning a living with for decades. Yet, on this volume of an extraordinary video series, that's exactly what Richard Osterlind does - sharing not only the methods, but the fine details, of the powerhouse effects he's been wowing corporate and trade show audiences all over the world with. Watch him amaze the audience in performance and then go behind the scenes as Osterlind, along with host Jim Sisti, shows you how it's all done.
- Osterlind's original, tried and proven version of a classic, complete with a commercial kicker that will endear you to any audience. A great opener for any act!
The Perfected Center Tear
- Complete instruction in the ultimate version of Osterlind's legendary center tear, which can be done in slow motion and completely surrounded. You rip up the paper...and return all of the pieces!
- Four spectators just think of a card and the performer names them all! The full workings and never-before-disclosed handling tips are here, including instructions on how to make your own Radar Deck.
- One spectator thinks of a time while another turns the hands of a face-down watch. When the watch is turned over, it's found to display the first spectator's thought-of time. Perform this miracle anywhere, anytime...and with any watch!
- Originally marketed for $250.00, Osterlind's version of the classic Q&A routine is an act in itself. If one could actually read minds, it would look like this!
- In this never-before-released miracle, the performer predicts the word a spectator will circle on a freely-selected page in a magazine. This was the finale for Richard Osterlind's act for many years.
Linking Finger Rings
- Wedding bands borrowed from three spectators are linked together in the fairest manner possible. This routine has been called the very best version of this classic effect ever conceived and this is the clearest and most-detailed explanation of the real work.
Recommended products list
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
Professional Zombie Floating Ball
The One With the Trivial Pursuit Cards
Knife thru arm
The Phantom Deck
Visible Chinese Coin Mystery System
Spider Pen - Thread Refill (2 pack)
Mini Dice 100 CT
Cart is empty
The Magic Supply Company, LLC / 16657 E 23rd St #171 / Independence, MO 64055 /
Copyright © 1996-2016 Magic Supply Company