The Magic Supply Company
Online Magic Shop
CALL US: 1-877-280-7900 Locally: 816-224-5000
Accessories and Supplies
Close Up Magic
Fire Magic and Supplies
Jokes and Gag Items
Large Stage Illusions
Stage and Parlour Magic
Other Magical Areas
Download Sales Flyer
Out and About
Carroll Bakers Kid Show Basics DVD
25 Amazing Trick with Cups and Balls - DVD
True Astonishment Box Set
Ammar Trilogy DVD's
4 DVD Set Encyclopedia of Pickpocketing
Video Clips Now Available!
Terms & Conditions
Magic Supply Company
:: Richard Osterlind's Mind Mysteries #3 DVD
Richard Osterlind's Mind Mysteries #3 DVD
Richard Osterlind has long been considered one of mentalism and magic's most creative minds.
In this exciting new video series, he shares with you not only his most famous creations but also many highly guarded secrets, ideas and routines, many of which are right out of his professional act.
These aren't tricks-they're Mind Mysteries!
Richard Osterlind - Mind Mysteries - Volume 3 - Assorted Mysteries
In the third volume of this groundbreaking video series, Richard Osterlind shares some of his most treasured Mind Mysteries. There are impromptu miracles to perform for friends at the dinner table along with more elaborate pieces suitable for large stage audiences. Watch him as he baffles a live audience and then go behind the scenes as Osterlind, along with host Jim Sisti, shows you how it's all done.
Sweeter and Lower
- Osterlind updates his classic "Sweet and Low" effect. A signed packet of sweetener is torn and restored under extremely fair conditions.
Change of Mind
- This novel routine allows you to predict the coins that spectators will remove from their pockets. Complete instructions are given for making the ingenious gimmick and Osterlind supplies handlings for both close-up and stage.
- Learn how Richard Osterlind bends spoons in the fairest and most visual way. A knockout technique that amazes audiences.
Radio Sum Total
- Osterlind's version of Larry Becker's basic effect where the audience forms the problem to a mathematical answer that's already on display. Suitable for a live audience and even more amazing to perform on the radio!
- An ordinary playing card slowly turns over by itself to reveal it's the thought-of card. No threads, magnets or other gimmicks are used!
The Nail Writer
- Osterlind's personal handling, plus additional tips, for this ingenious tool.
- The performer predicts the winning lottery number that 3 spectators freely form.
Cell Phone Effect
- An audience member with a cell phone calls anyone they know and asks them to select a number. It matches the performer's prediction.
Bill in Cigarette
- A spectator's signed bill is destroyed and found inside a borrowed cigarette. An incredibly easy and astounding way to perform this classic effect.
Add to cart
Add to wish list
Recommended products list
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
Quarter Squeeze Brass
Mathematics of Magic Book
Card to Wallet Book
Rattle Box- wooden
Top of the Bill
8 Foot Appearing Straw
The Very Modern Mindreader booklet
Cart is empty
The Magic Supply Company, LLC / 16657 E 23rd St #171 / Independence, MO 64055 /
Copyright © 1996-2014 Magic Supply Company