The Magic Supply Company
Online Magic Shop
CALL US: 1-877-280-7900 Locally: 816-224-5000
Accessories and Supplies
Close Up Magic
Fire Magic and Supplies
Jokes and Gag Items
Large Stage Illusions
Stage and Parlour Magic
Other Magical Areas
Download Sales Flyer
Out and About
Video Clips Now Available!
Terms & Conditions
Magic Supply Company
:: The Doctor Is In - The New Coin Magic of Dr. Sawa Vol 5
The Doctor Is In - The New Coin Magic of Dr. Sawa Vol 5
When Dr. Sawa burst onto the magic scene back in the 1970s, he caused an international sensation. His work with paper, seashells, ropes and especially coins, was simultaneously whimsical and astonishing. Some years ago, for private reasons, Dr. Sawa vanished from the magic world. Happily, he has resurfaced-his enthusiasm for magic not only renewed, but actually increased.
L&L Publishing is proud to present new and astonishing coin routines.
1. Five Cents Panic: A series of unbelievable changes, starting with four half dollars. One becomes two quarters. Another converts to five dimes. The remaining pair changes into no less than 20 nickels!
2. One Dollar is One Dollar: A single silver dollar splits into two half dollars, converts back again, then splits again, then reconverts to its original form.
3. Pendant Cantabile: A circular frame on a silver necklace lends itself to a variety of magical moments, as coins change size, color and form.
4. Brown Trout: It's eagles versus fish in this fanciful account of interspecies rivalry.
5. Surgical Effect: Ready for something weird? Many magicians have pushed a coin through the hand, but never as slowly and graphically as this!
6. Engaged Coins: A lovely copper/silver routine with a romantic storyline that's sure to engage your audience.
7. A Beggar: A Sawa classic reworked. This quirky tale involves a charitable exchange gone awry, with results both magical and humorous.
8. Pantomime Silvers: No patter is necessary as the magic becomes progressively more amazing. It starts with a single coin, but where it goes will leave you speechless!
Preview unavailable for this title
Recommended products list
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
I Know What You're Thinking... by Aaron Smith
Comedy Helper Book
Postal by Larry Becker and Lee Earle
Dragster (4 sided hotrod) by C.Smith
Red, Yellow, Black, & White Rope Trick
Cart is empty
The Magic Supply Company, LLC / 16657 E 23rd St #171 / Independence, MO 64055 /
Copyright © 1996-2014 Magic Supply Company