The Magic Supply Company
Online Magic Shop
CALL US: 1-877-280-7900 Locally: 816-224-5000
Accessories and Supplies
Close Up Magic
Fire Magic and Supplies
Jokes and Gag Items
Large Stage Illusions
Stage and Parlour Magic
Other Magical Areas
Download Sales Flyer
Out and About
101 Amazing Tricks with a Stripper Deck
Slush Powder book
101 Tricks With A Svengali Deck!
Mastering the Art of Magic Book
Threesome by Jason Dean & Vanishing Inc
Video Clips Now Available!
Terms & Conditions
Magic Supply Company
:: Sorcerer's Series #2
Sorcerer's Series #2
Kenton Knepper has done it again! Definitely not the "same old thing," the Sorcerer Series contains breakthrough work in magic and mentalism for everything from close-up to stage performances. New concepts, new routines, new presentations, new props and new methods which have, until now, been kept quite secret.
- Imagine a playing card that can become a double- face, double-back, long, wide, thick, spittle, chameleon and mutliple card control card due to an amazing secret substance! No roughing fluid or rubber cement, these special cards have made Kenton look like one of the top card control performers and now you can, too!
- Stop Kenton on the street and he'll have this with him! Imagine a showing a piece of thread that is three inches long which then becomes three feet long - with no sleeves and no steals.
- Walk into a restaurant and pick up a salt or cheese shaker. With no other props or preparation, you make the salt or cheese disappear! Nothing extra, no lapping, no mess, no hassle and amazingly easy.
- Spectators think of a number and a postcard-they tell no one. The performer then proceeds to tell what is in each spectator's mind. Not only that, he has predicted it, too!
Newell and Kenton's Mental Any Card at Any Number
- This one has had people in Hollywood buzzing for years. For the first time ever, the secret and full routine is revealed. A deck of cards is shuffled by the performer and handed to a spectator for safe keeping. A second deck is given to another spectator who shuffles themselves. She is told to freely think of any card and any number from the face up cards. She sees the cards are all different and admits that her choices are entirely free and unprepared. Now the miracle. The first spectator deals in his deck to the number called out by the second spectator. The card at that number is turned over. It is the second spectator's card! No one on stage knows how this happened. No "stooges". The deck can be taken home as a gift after dealing to the climax. It is not a trick deck. This effect alone is worth far more than the price of this manuscript.
Each volume is staplebound and approximately 30 8.5 by 11 pages.
Recommended products list
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
Cups & Balls - Copper Heavy
Jumbo Inflatable Wand
Private Studies #3- The Feminine Side
Cellini - The Art of Street Performing DVD
Mystic Gimmick & Book
No Camera Tricks (3 DVD Set)
Expert Card Technique: Close up Table magic Book
Run Away Joker
Hot Leads Trick
Cart is empty
The Magic Supply Company, LLC / 16657 E 23rd St #171 / Independence, MO 64055 /
Copyright © 1996-2015 Magic Supply Company