The Magic Supply Company
Online Magic Shop
CALL US: 1-877-280-7900 Locally: 816-224-5000
Accessories and Supplies
Close Up Magic
Fire Magic and Supplies
Jokes and Gag Items
Large Stage Illusions
Stage and Parlour Magic
Other Magical Areas
Download Sales Flyer
Out and About
101 Amazing Tricks with a Stripper Deck
Slush Powder book
101 Tricks With A Svengali Deck!
Threesome by Jason Dean & Vanishing Inc
Mastering the Art of Magic Book
Video Clips Now Available!
Terms & Conditions
Magic Supply Company
:: Sorcerer's Series #3
Sorcerer's Series #3
Kenton Knepper has done it again! Definitely not the "same old thing," the Sorcerer Series contains breakthrough work in magic and mentalism for everything from close-up to stage performances. New concepts, new routines, new presentations, new props and new methods which have, until now, been kept quite secret.
Steve Cohen's Three Point Pulse Stopping
- From Steve's famed act, revealed for the first time. The performer stops his pulse, then it comes back again, in sequence, and at the points of the body chosen by the spectator. This is challenge pulse control. Incredible, awe-inspiring effect with a devious solution you will love to do!
Kenton's "When Time Stands Still"
- What some touring mentalists have called "an instant classic" can now be yours. Part of this secret was revealed to a very select group of performers and it created quite a stir. Now you get all the details never given before. Complete with Kenton's favorite presentation, pulses and clocks stop - without harm to either!
- Spectators pour various amounts of water into cups and cover them. The performer may be out of the room or in another part of the theatre. Still, using his dowsing rods, the performer is able to say which cups have water in them - what amount and level of water each cup has - all accurately and without stooges, cameras, etc. Do it impromptu if you like!
- A roll or examined and uncut loaf of bread is brought to the performer. He holds his hands near the center of the bread. Although the bread is seen undamaged, it is cut open. There in the middle, where the performer held his hands, is a burn mark inside the very center of the bread!
- The full work on the Reversed Polarity Metaphor Spiel, Charcoal Scrying, The Center Piece center tear vase, Phony One Ahead, Pulling Tales and more.
Each volume is staplebound and approximately 30 8.5 by 11 pages.
Add to cart
Add to wish list
Recommended products list
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
Card College Light Book
D'Lite Pair Box Set
Color Cube Demonstration - Kozuch
Mirror Box- Revolving
Street Magic Book - Paul Zenon
Spare Change trick David Acer
Cart is empty
The Magic Supply Company, LLC / 16657 E 23rd St #171 / Independence, MO 64055 /
Copyright © 1996-2015 Magic Supply Company