The Magic Supply Company
Online Magic Shop
CALL US: 1-877-280-7900 Locally: 816-224-5000
Accessories and Supplies
Close Up Magic
Fire Magic and Supplies
Jokes and Gag Items
Large Stage Illusions
Stage and Parlour Magic
Other Magical Areas
Download Sales Flyer
Out and About
25 Amazing Trick with Cups and Balls - DVD
Carroll Bakers Kid Show Basics DVD
True Astonishment Box Set
Ammar Trilogy DVD's
4 DVD Set Encyclopedia of Pickpocketing
Video Clips Now Available!
Terms & Conditions
Magic Supply Company
:: Ted Lesley's Cabaret Magic Volume 1 DVD
Ted Lesley's Cabaret Magic Volume 1 DVD
For the first time ever on video, here's your chance to see Germany's legendary master of magic and mentalism, Ted Lesley, mesmerize a studio audience with his "paramiracles." Then, go behind the scenes and learn the real secrets as Ted, along with well-known magic consultant Charles Reynolds, explains everything you need to know in minute detail.
This is the material that has made Ted Lesley a legend in two arenas of the conjuring arts, and now it can be yours!
Volume One - Cabaret Mindreading
- A deck is freely shuffled a number of times by a spectator yet the Aces are found - all without the performer even touching the deck!
The Spectator as Mindreader
– A baffling effect that finds the spectator locating the card the performer merely thought of.
The Working Performer’s Card Stab
– A card is signed on its back and shuffled into the pack. The cards are scattered face up as the performer thrusts a dagger through one—which is found to be the one previously selected and signed.
– Wonderful touches on David Hoy’s mentalism classic. Five spectators merely peek at a card yet the performer flawlessly names them all.
Black Magic III
– A great Bank Night effect as a spectator successfully finds a drawing placed into an envelope and mixed with three others. Unfortunately, she manages to miss out on the currency contained in the others!
– The performer divines a word freely selected from an ordinary paperback book. Even more amazingly, the performer then correctly identifies a word the spectator draws out of thin air.
– A spectator is asked to think of a card, which is found to be the only one missing from the deck. The performer then has a spectator remove the selected card from his pocket.
– Great work on one of mentalism’s most powerful tools. Mastery of this technique will give you the ability to read minds any time, any place.
– A page is selected from a book by one spectator while an empty envelope is given to another. On the performer’s command, a piece of the selected page vanishes and is found in the envelope. When compared, the piece fits exactly!
– A powerful version of the classic “Stop!” trick. The performer selects a card and places it into an envelope. Cards are then dealt fairly from another deck until a spectator calls ‘stop.’ Though it’s a completely fair choice, the designated card is found to match the one in the envelope.
– Through the performer’s apparent mental powers, one spectator locates another spectator’s chosen card under impossible conditions.
Bending Wine Glass
– Forget spoons! The performer causes a wine glass to visibly bend at the stem though he is nowhere near it. What’s more, he also causes two other glasses to bend—while spectators are holding them!
Add to cart
Add to wish list
Recommended products list
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
Sponge Ball Manipulation Book
Mystery School - Book
Fantasio's Appearing Candle
Visible Color Painting - Santa
Cloaking Device Set
Daryl does the Full Monte! DVD
Easy to Master Card Miracles vol 5 DVD
Andy Comic Street Magic 3 Trick Set #1
Cart is empty
The Magic Supply Company, LLC / 16657 E 23rd St #171 / Independence, MO 64055 /
Copyright © 1996-2015 Magic Supply Company